Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Workouts

Well, I have finally bit the bullet and joined a gym in Pell City. Working out is a love/hate relationship for me, it the craziest thing. I hate actually taking the time out of my day to go to the gym. But as soon as I get there I really like being there and working out. I probably like the gym so much though b/c i am a people watcher. I don't stare I just observe and people at the gym can be really amusing and they probably think the same about me, but hey its cool.

-Funny story! I went to the gym last night at 8pm. As I walked in a couple walked in right before me. They were rather large so I thought its good they are coming to the gym and trying to get back in shape. Because a lot of people are insecure to go to a gym if the are no in some kind of shape. So I thought hey more power to them. I warmed up for 5 min. on the bike then did 2 sets of chest exercise and next thing I know they are gone. Literally they were there for 10 minutes. So my applause for them was soon silenced. I think the Biggest Loser show has give people hope that they can lose the weight also. I just don't think some people understand that the Biggest Loser contestants do multiple workouts a day for hours a day. But hey our physical health is almost just as important as our spiritual help. So definitely a shout out to all those working to stay healthy and in shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment